Thursday, January 7, 2010

Welcome.

If you were hoping to stumble across a blog written by someone who has mastered the art of living vicariously through themselves, turn around now and go back where you came from.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Vyky. I just turned twenty-six and I have very little direction in my life. I'm currently a stay-at-home-mum. I had my daughter, the lovely Lyra June (who will thus forward be known as JuneBug) in late October. I'm married to a very nice man named Chris. I won't likely refer to him in this blog because he thinks the internet is stupid.

Aaaanyways...

The point is this. I'm average. In every imaginable way. I'm average in height, weight, I'm not ugly, nor am I beautiful. I'm not particularly good at anything, but I don't suck at life either.

It's my goal to develop a talent. Something! Anything! I'm going to try my hand at gardening, knitting, weight loss, cooking of exotic foods, baking (as well as one can bake with a toaster oven), and a myriad of other mundane things.

Come join me and laugh at my misfortunes and smile at my small victories.

No comments:

Post a Comment